This Chicken Teriyaki Noodle recipe is an easy way to lay a tasty meal in no time.
Lazy Chicken Teriyaki Noodles
- 1½ cups Water (add a little extra if using frozen chicken)
- 1 tbs. Vegetable Oil (I use virgin olive oil)
- 1 pkg. Knorr Teriyaki Noodles Asian Sides
- 1-1½ cups Tyson Grilled & Ready Diced Chicken Breast, refrigerated or thawed in the microwave for 1-2 minutes
- Side salad or vegetables
Makes 2-3 servings in about 15 minutes.
I keep Tyson Grilled & Ready Chicken Breast on hand in the freezer. The “Family Size” bags have a zip-lock so I just throw in a couple hands-full. It’s sold in both the freezer and fridge sections.
Knorr and Tyson occasionally offer coupons online (check Coupons.com and the brand websites).
NOTE: I get no commission for my brand recommendations.
I’m just passing along useful info.
- Pour water and vegetable oil into a medium saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Stir the teriyaki noodles package into the boiling water.
- Reduce heat and simmer for about 5 minutes, stirring periodically.
- Add thawed or refrigerated chicken and continue cooking about 2 minutes, until noodles are soft.
- Let stand at least 2 minutes to thicken.
- While waiting, prepare side salad or microwave side vegetable.
- Stir and serve.
SERVE & EAT:
I recommend serving this Chicken Teriyaki Noodle dish with a green vegetable like green beans or a garden salad (cool and crunchy to contrast the warm and soft dish).
This Chicken Teriyaki Noodle dish is moist so leftovers freeze and microwave well.